Lincoln University is a mainstay and go-to for local business, sports teams, stakeholders and partners of the University who meet, train, attend conferences and celebrate on campus.
- Our large commercial kitchen supports the cafes on campus, supplies student meals and also services the needs of the wider community in Lincoln and the broader Selwyn District.
- Our newly revised corporate menu features old favourites and reliable comfort food, coupled with the latest in locally inspired dishes. However, our head chef is always ready to tailor a menu for you.
- On-site catering provides meals in the central dining hall or the many function venues strategically located on campus.
- Special dietary requirements can always be accommodated.
- There are also on-campus food outlets, including Mrs O’s Café with its fully licensed bar and Grounded , a student favourite in the iconic Forbes building.
Our varied indoor, outdoor and off-campus catering allow for a vast array of choice: buffet, plated, packed, served and delivered meals, including everything from early breakfast to teas, lunches, cocktails, and dinners.
Locally catered at your place or ours – we are highly flexible to your requirements, and make use of our commercial kitchen, front of house and team of chefs to ensure we are always available and ready to cater to your needs.
Out-catering is available for guests to support any programme: group picnics, barbecues, packed lunches meeting, research trips or functions.
We deliver to the venue of your choice in the Selwyn District including cutlery, crockery, glassware, servers, set up and breakdown. We can also assist you in Christchurch (this travel will attract a small fee).
Lincoln University Catering have certified duty managers, so please speak to us about your bar requirements.